STRUCTURE OF THE PROGRAM
About 200 hours of activities, held both at Hub55 headquarters in New Haven, Connecticut, and in nearby cities, including New York, Boston and Hartford.
JANUARY TO APRIL 2020
3 months of immersion
Our immersion program is structured based on our internationalization methodology considering the main pillars of the internationalization process: NETWORKING, KNOWLEDGE and RESOURCES!
- Guidance for company opening, immigration and taxes
- Mentoring, coaching, tools and know-how in the different aspects of the internationalization process
- Reports, content, templates and market data
- Adjustment and feedback to elevator pitch and pitch deck
- Networking events with local business owners
- Schedule of workshops and lectures
- Meetings with local Government and programs
- Visits to companies and centers of innovation and technology
- Activities at Yale University
- Hub55 support team: giving directions, answering calls, connecting with local contacts, offering content
- HUB55 office and structure: located in New Haven, next to New York and Boston, making the best impression for potential clients and partners
- Language Coaching and Social Host
Hub55 is located in New Haven, in the state of Connecticut, one of North America's premier business corridors, less than two hours' drive from New York and Boston and very close to major Canadian centers in Ontario and Quebec. Solid economy, clear rules, aggressive financial incentives, skilled workforce and prime location are some of the attractions that have made several international companies choose to settle in Connecticut. The support provided to entrepreneurs by the government is also a differential in the choice of the location of the future company.
WHY NEW HAVEN
- A multicultural and vibrant city with 130,000 inhabitants, New Haven is "large enough to be interesting, yet small enough to be friendly."
- Intense academic life: events, short courses, museums, galleries, lectures offered by educational institutions such as Yale, Gateway, Quinnipiac, Southern Connecticut State University, University of New Haven and UCONN.
- Leisure options: +600 restaurants, beaches, national parks, galleries and libraries, museums, theaters with Broadway shows and Yale drama school pieces.
- Easy access to New York and Boston with MetroNorth and Amtrak train lines and regional airport in the city..
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
Access the program call by clicking here. (Coming soon)